Hosting a seminar can be expensive, risky, stressful, and the source of many potential headaches. So why on earth would you want to host your own seminar?
I can think of 5 good reasons. And in this episode we'll examine them.
Here's what else is up in this week's podcast episode:
- In favor of simplification of your business.
- How can God help me in my business?
- Stu McLaren is back and has some thoughts on progress.
- Plus, our feature presentation… 5 Great Reasons To Host a Seminar
Tip Of The Week
There are 3 good reasons to simplifying your business.
- Simplifying helps you to focus more on the most profitable elements of your business.
- Simplifying helps you get paid more for what you sell.
- Simplifying helps your customers feel as if they are clear on what you do.
What's the most concrete way God can help you in your business?
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
How does God answer or speak to us? Some ways…
- His written Word.
- Strong impressions.
- Other people.
- Coincidence and circumstances.
- The audible Voice.
- Dreams and visions.
The quickest way to get an answer from God is to (1) ask and then (2) listen. Try it!
Lifestyle Business Segment
Feature Segment: 5 Great Reasons To Host a Seminar
I have hosted quite a few of my own events over the years. This past week, I just completed my most ambitious seminar to date. It included a crew for running the administrative side of the seminar, and audiovisual team that handled all of the video, music, microphones, lighting, etc. Several guest speakers. Getting people to show up for the seminar. And a host of other details. It was mega stressful. I also felt compelled to do it, and I'm not sorry for a minute.
After having been through this taxing experience more than once, one might ask me the question, “why on earth would you put yourself through this, Ray?”
I can think of at least five good reasons why it's great to do your own seminars.
- It's a great way to create a product.
- It's a great way to offer higher end programs for sale.
- It's a great way to crystallize your thinking.
- It's a great way to network and bond.
- It's a great way to expand your thinking.
Do you have an idea for a podcast you would like to hear? Do you have a question that you like to ask me? Please contact me.