You've heard it before. The problem that holds you back is not lack of information. You already know what to do – but you don't do what you know.
The question is why you don't do what you know? And that is what I'll be answering in today's episode.
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
Tip Of The Week
Sweetprocess lets you document all those repetitive tasks that eat up your precious time, so you can grow your team and grow your business.
Christ-followers get help in changing their behaviour:
- “I want to do what is right, but I can’t. 19 I want to do what is good, but I don’t. I don’t want to do what is wrong, but I do it anyway.” Romans [7:18]
- “So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.” Romans 8:1-2
Feature Segment: Why You Don't Do What You Know
Why we don't do what we know we should do… and what to do about it…
The reason we know what to do but still don't do it: the pain of changing our behavior seems more real than the pain of staying the same.
Click To Tweet
How to change:
- Write down what you want to change
- Write down why you want to change it
- Write down what will happen if you don't change
- Write down what will happen if you do change
Repeat, reward, and reinforce
Question: Why do you do the same thing even when you know you should change? Click here to leave your comments.