The pressure is on. You need to come up with big ideas for a client, or for your own business, or just to get yourself out of a problem. But being under the gun for a big idea is just the kind of environment that seems to stop the flow of said big ideas.
Today show is about how to get big ideas on demand.
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
- The Wisdom Thesis Workshop, October 9-11
- Private Mastermind Group, October
- SCORRE Conference, October 14-17
- Platform Conference, November 3-5
- Private Mastermind Group, November
- NAMS 11 February 7-9, 2014
- “Permission to Prosper” April 8-10, 2014
Tip Of The Week
Slideshark for making presentations on your iPad.
For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
Feature Segment: How To Get Big Ideas On Demand
Ray's Big Idea-Getting Formula:
- Clear your mind
- Clear your desk
- Turn off distractions
- Whiteboard it!
- Use a process (like Wisdom Thesis)
For a complete description of the Wisdom Thesis, register for Friday's webinar (WARNING: no replay).
Question: How do you come up with your best ideas? Click here to leave your comments.