We all know we should be using testimonials to help sell our products and services. But there's another, less obvious use that can boost your bottom line.
This week's episode, I'll explain how you can actually make sales by giving testimonials to other people… Even your competitors.
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
- The Wisdom Thesis Workshop, October 9-11
- Private Mastermind Group, October 28-30
- SCORRE Conference, October 14-17
- Platform Conference, November 3-5
- Private Mastermind Group, December 17
- NAMS 11 February 7-9, 2014
- “Permission to Prosper” April 8-10, 2014
Tip Of The Week
TextExpander allows you to type less, while writing much more.
Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts.
Acts [2:46], NIV
Holy Communion, or the Lord's Supper, is how we access the life of Jesus. When you break the bread, remember that he took the punishment in his physical body so that we could be completely healed. When you drink the wine, be reminded that Jesus has already paid the price for every sin. The point is to be reminded that what matters is not what we do, but what Jesus has already done. The more we can be aware of this, the more his grace we will see manifested in our lives.
Feature Segment: How to Market With Testimonials
I'm not talking about using testimonials where people proclaim how useful your product is, or how great you are. Those are important, and you should use the.
But there is another way of marketing using testimonials that is less obvious. I'm talking about giving testimonials to others, and being strategic about what you say when offering those testimonials.
- Make your testimonial truthful, to the point, and inspirational.
- Be as specific as possible about results.
- Pay attention to production quality.
- Make it useful to the recipient.
- Strategically embed your USP and your web address.
- Remember the “Before – during – after” framework.
- Use a powerful closing statement.
- Make your testimonial easy for the recipient to use.
- Be proactive in offering testimonials.
Question: How have you used testimonials to help market your business?Click here to leave your comments.