What most people do this time of year: run around in a frenzied chaos, and slide into the finish line of the current year battered, bruised, and confused.
I have discovered three crucial actions that if, intentionally taken, can quite literally multiply the success and fulfillment you enjoy in 2014. Today, I'll share with they are and how you can use them.
- A favorite productivity app revisited… and why.
- Why I love sinners.
- And the always award-winning, much much more.
- I am updating my copywriting course… win free access with your comments between now and Christmas.
- Seats available for Strategic & Tactical Influence (STI) — dates January 14-16 in Phoenix, AZ.
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
- NMX, Jan 4-6, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Strategic Influence Jan 14-16, 2014, Phoenix, AZ
- NAMS 11 February 7-9, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Social Media Marketing World, March 26-28, 2014, San Diego, CA
- “Permission to Prosper” April 8-10, 2014, Spokane, WA
Tip Of The Week
There's nothing like a little peer pressure to get you to do the right thing. Like exercise, for instance. Listen to the podcast to find out why I'm revisiting a favorite productivity app, with renewed vigor ( the app is Lift.)
And behold, a woman of the city, who was a sinner, when she learned that he was reclining at table in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster flask of ointment, 38 and standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment.” Luke [7:37]-38
I love sinners – here is why and how.
Feature Segment: 3 Crucial Actions To Prepare You For 2014
There are three actions that, if taken, will dramatically shift the experience you have of 2014. Most to listen to this show will agree with these actions, and proceed to never take them. How about you?
What To Do Now
Grab your calendar and schedule a spot for each of these three. Then, if you wouldn't mind, report back your experience here.
Question: What did you discover when you took time to pause, ponder, and prepare? Click here to leave your comments.