In this weeks podcast I will reveal to you what worked for me in 2013… as well as what didn't work.
You get to profit not only from my success stories, but even from my failures. Also on today's episode…
- Are you a Madman? Or a Madwoman? Copywriters wanted.
- An exciting new guide on how to form your own mastermind group… reduxe.
- What is the truth about so-called “greasy grace”?
- And the always award-winning, much much more.
- I am updating my copywriting course… win free access with your comments between now and Christmas.
- Next week's show will be about what could be the most important topic I have ever covered. Don't miss it.
- The return of listener questions! How to promote yourself on my show!
Conferences where I will be attending and/or speaking:
- NMX, Jan 4-6, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
- Strategic Influence Jan 14-16, 2014, Phoenix, AZ
- NAMS 11 February 7-9, 2014, Atlanta, GA
- Social Media Marketing World, March 26-28, 2014, San Diego, CA
- “Permission to Prosper” April 8-10, 2014, Spokane, WA
Tip Of The Week – Again!
One of the most powerful things you can do to accelerate your success in 2014 is to form an intentional mastermind group.
Click here and take a look at Dan Miller's new course on how to do just that. It's worth 10 times the investment he's asking.
Is the so-called “new grace movement” cheapening the concept of grace? Is it promoting something we know as “greasy grace”?
In the podcast, I give my answers to these questions.
Feature Segment: What Worked (and What Didn't) In 2013
I share my most successful… and also my LEAST successful business moves in 2013. Here's where they'll mean to you and your success in 2014…
- This podcast. High leverage, high engagement, premium content delivery vehicle.
- Facebook. Believe it or not, this was my number one source of traffic in 2013.
- Premium pricing. Over 80% of the revenue we generated came from the most expensive 5% of services and products we offer.
What didn't work:
- Busyness. Over committing led to me making a few poor tactical decisions, and was a severe drain on my mental focus, emotional well-being, and physical health.
- Complexity. Complexity is the mother frustration, and the father of fatigue.
- Rugged individualism. It's an American ideal. It's romantic. It feels heroic. The only problem is, it doesn't work.
What To Do Now
Question: What worked, and what didn't work, for you this year? Click here to leave your comments.