There is one online business teacher whose students have created over half a BILLION dollars in sales, using his methods. He also happens to be one of the most graceful people I know. Now, he has written a book that distills down the core elements of his training, and it's just been released.
In this week's episode, I spend some time talking with my friend Jeff Walker about his new book, Launch (as of this writing, if you click here you can get the book for free… no joke.)
- If you enjoy the podcast, I would consider it a great favor if you subscribe (and leave a review) in iTunes. This helps new people discover the show. A big thanks to Barak Strickland, Jself93, WaterForShepherds, Nathan Hale, Darin Sargent, Sponz, and lahokie, for giving us a review on iTunes this week.
- We're holding a contest this month. FIRST… everyone who gives us a review in iTunes will get a FREE copy of two of my books – MoneyWords and Just Get Started! Then, out of all the entries, we will draw one winner at random of our $797 training we just completed called, “How to Profit From What You Already Know”. To enter, you need to (1) subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and (2) give us an honest rating. Be sure you either put your website URL in your review, so we can contact you… or email us AFTER you have published your rating. That way if we draw your name we can contact you and let you know you won. You can also enter by leaving us a voicemail (at the bottom of this post, or click here.) We will have the drawing on June 15th.
Tip Of The Week
I just got a new strap for my Nikon D5200 camera. It's actually a sling, called the BlackRapid RS-5.
It attaches to the bottom of the camera, by screwing into the tripod mount. This makes for an easier way to carry the camera. I really like this strap so far, for the following reasons:
- Fits over the shoulder, instead of looped around the back of your neck. This makes it more secure.
- It's easier on my back and shoulders.
- It helps me protect the lens from being accidentally banged into something.
- The camera is ready to shoot in a split second.
Last year I was at a healing conference in Redding, California. Ironically I was in extraordinary levels of back pain. At one point in the conference, people began praying for one another, and I admitted to those around me I was in a great deal of pain. As they spoke God's word over my back, specifically “by His strips we are healed”, my back pain miraculously dranied away. I was healed!
A couple of years before that a friend of mine called to tell me goodbye. He had cancer and his doctor told him to say his goodbyes! I spoke God's grace and healing word over that situation, as did many others. My friend's cancer was healed!
When you speak God's word over your life and your situation, the entire universe bends to bring it about.
So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.
If the words you confess are God's words – and you confess them in faith – God will move to bring His word to pass! Sometimes we even forget words we confesses in faith long ago. But God does not forget!
Feature Segment: Jeff Walker, Product Launch Formula, And A Life Of Grace
This week's show is an interview with Jeff Walker, author of the new book, Launch.
Resources mentioned in the interview with Jeff:
The Alchemist, by Paolo Coehlo
Launch, by Jeff Walker
What To Do Now
Here are some steps you can take to put this week's episode content to work for you:
- Click here to request your copy of Jeff Walker's new book, Launch, for free..
- Rate and review the show on iTunes to have a chance at winning our $797 training for free.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript of this show. Transcripts provided by SuccessTranscripts – a great solution if you need your podcast, sermon, speech, or other audio transcribed.
Question: What do you most want to know about launching a business online? Click here to leave your comments.