Many people in our modern society are prisoners. Prisoners of a job they hate, of a profession they despise, or even of a business that owns them (instead of the other way around.) It doesn't have to be this way.
Today's podcast is devoted to the idea that you can break free of that prison. That you can escape your “day job” and start living in the reality of your “dream job.”
Feature Presentation: Interview with Author Kary Oberbrunner…
Author, life coach, and speaker Kary Oberbrunner shows people how to launch their dream jobs and experience the freedom to go as they please, earn as they wish, and live as they like. His nine proven steps will help readers “jailbreak” from their day jobs without relying on an MBA, investors, or a lucky break. In this interview you'll discover how to:
- Overcome self-limiting beliefs that sabotage success
- Start lean and stay lean by ignoring conventional thinking
- Build a dream team of experts committed to their cause
- Carve out a niche and get noticed in a noisy world
- Market beforehand to create critical momentum
- Monetize a message to its full potential
- Achieve personal clarity, competence, and confidence
- Earn greater influence, impact, and income in the marketplace
Through sharing his own story and the success of others who have followed his process, Kary shows us that anyone can turn their passion into a full-time gig.
Kary Oberbrunner Links
Next Week: Five Bad Habits That Can Wreck Your Life. For real this time.
Get The Transcript
Question: Why do you want to move from “day job” to “dream job”? Click here to leave your comments.