There are 5 Murderous “Profit Poachers” that are on a merciless mission: to kill your business. The good news? Simply knowing about them can stop the cash-killers in their tracks. During this episode you'll discover:
- A simple app that increases the life of your Apple laptop battery.
- The lessons we can learn from Ananias and Sapphira… and why they had it right about money!
- “The 5 Profit Poachers That Murder Your Business” (And How to Stop Them In Their Tracks)
- The Paul B. Evans secret to preposterous productivity (without doing too much).
- How to get booked as a speaker, and make a better than decent living.
- Why you don't need a “speaker packet” or a “demo reel”… and might even be better off without one.
- How to get your work finished each day before 8am.
- How Paul creates content in minutes, not hours.
- The secrets of packing for a 7-day business trip -carrying everything in only a single backpack.
- How you can make an appearance on this show, and promote your business or website!
Links From the Show
The story of Ananias and Saphirra
“What's Up With That?” bit from SNL
Paul B Evans Website, Facebook, and his Million Dollar Keynote Training (only useful if you want to actually make big money from your speaking career… have more impact when you speak… or simply banish “stage fright” forever!)
And finally, what the heck was Ray saying about “Li'l Sweet”? It's from a Diet Dr. Pepper ad (don't drink soda, it's bad for you… but the commercial is weirdly hilarious):
How to Get Promoted on the Show
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
If you don't already get the email newsletter, sign up for that and get the new free video: “3 Keys to Change the World and Make Your Business Grow.”
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
How to Get Featured on the Show
Send an email to support [@] rayedwards.com (take out the brackets and make it a real email address).. disguising our email address like this on the webpage helps us cut down on spam. Sorry for the hassle. Blame the spammers.
In your email, tell us a little about how you “made the leap” to entrepreneurialism, what (if any) influence I (Ray) have had on your business, and any other propaganda you think will help your case. We can't say yes to every application, but I promise we do read and consider every application.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript now. Transcripts provided by SuccessTranscripts – a great solution if you need your podcast, sermon, speech, or other audio transcribed.