NOTE: As of last week, we have changed podcast release day to Mondays for the main podcast. I know, know… that seems to imply there is an “other than main” podcast. Is that true? Yep. Details coming soon.
Why do some people seem to succeed so easily, while others struggle merely to get by. Why is it some people seem to take a clear path to an exciting, vital destiny, while other lead lives of monotonous mediocrity?
In this episode:
Did you ever feel like the door to your destiny is just locked? Like you can’t get through no matter how hard your try? Maybe the answer isn’t to try harder. Maybe the answer is to get the keys to the door!
The supernatural secret to more energy, less stress, and amazing powers of stunning accomplishment.
And…is Ray Edwards really recommending you get rid of your books? Yep.
All this, plus our never-ending quest for Truth, Justice, and the American Way…
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.” Romans [8:11]
You can get out of a state of fatigue, discouragement, and depression… you don’t have these things, you create them. Your thoughts, and especially your words, always empower some form of spiritual activity.
Want energy, joy, and enthusiasm? Don’t wait for these things to “happen to you”… you make them happen. They are within your spirit… all you have to do is release them.
Speak out and create the energy, joy, and enthusiasm… whatever you need… to accomplish what God has made you to accomplish!
Tip of the Week: Get Rid of Your Books
Am I, Ray Edwards, recommending you get rid of your books? Me, the champion of reading? Yes! Here's what I suggest you do: listen to the episode.
Featured Segment: 5 Crucial Keys That Unlock The Doors of Destiny
Did you ever feel like the door to your destiny is just locked? Like you can’t get through no matter how hard your try. Maybe the answer isn’t to try harder. Maybe the answer is to get the keys to the door. Your destiny is predetermined… by you. Design it.
Anyone can unlock the doors of destiny, by using these 5 Crucial keys.
Key 1: Purpose
- What is the meaning of your life?
- What does “Interview With The Vampire” have to do with your life purpose?
- You must know the larger story you are part of.
- For me, it is “to glorify god by living life fully alive, taking my deepest enjoyment from Him”.
Key 2: Mission
- How are you drawn to operate in the context of your purpose?
- Does your purpose change during the course of your life?
- How do you discover the role you play in the story?
Key 3: Vision
- What does it mean to have a “vision”?
- What we can learn about vision from Walt Disney.
- You must know what your future “scenes” in that story look like.
Key 4: Goals
- How will you know when you have arrived?
- Guys Without Goals: “I have never failed to hit a goal… because I’ve never set one.”
- For you to know when the mission is truly accomplished, you must define the specific objectives you want to meet.
Key 5: Take The Required Actions
Key 1 – Know your Purpose (What is the meaning of your life?)
Key 2- Know Your Mission (What is your current assignment that serves your Purpose?)
Key 3 – Clarify your Vision ( what does success LOOK like?)
Key 4 – Define Your Goals (what are the milestones along the way to mission accomplished?)
Key 5 – Take The Required Actions
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Connect with Ray on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or LinkedIn.
Get The Transcript
Click here to get the transcript now. Transcripts provided by SuccessTranscripts – a great solution if you need your podcast, sermon, speech, or other audio transcribed.