It's a New Year… and it's time for a New You! In this episode…
- How to be richly blessed in the New Year.
- The most elegant “Task Manager” Ray has ever found, and one reason not to use it.
- … and of course – How to Achieve True Success.
“Therefore be imitators of God , as well-beloved children . And walk in love…” (Ephesians 5:1–2, AMP)
How your DNA affects who you are – and how you can change your DNA.
How to experience a more peaceful, less stressful life.
- And of course, how to be richly blessed in the New Year.
Tip of the Week
I have moved from Omnifocus to Nozbe and now to Todoist. Here’s what I like about Todoist…
- Todoist is elegant, and you can use it without reading the instructions.
- It’s everywhere, on all my devices.
- The price is right.
- It’s free to try, and the premium version is only $29 per year.
- You can customize it to your liking.
Try Todoist now at todoist.com
Feature Segment: New Year, New YouEither your own your life, or you've already given it away to someone else.Click To Tweet
This is the time of year when so many of us set goals and make resolutions.
Here’s the problem…
We start out strong, almost invariably fall off the wagon, and then quit. What's the solution?
In this segment, for the first time publicly, I will show you my R7 approach to succeeding in the New Year.
I know you can re-create, re-invent, and restart your life at any time. You can systematically achieve true success by following the R7 Approach.
Listen to the episode to find out how.
Note that this training is one small piece of the Success Optimizer training, which retails for $1,000. The good news is, you can get it free when you buy Michael Hyatt's “5 Days To Your Best Year Ever” course.
To buy Michael's course, click here and register.
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript