Many of us have one or more goals we just can't seem to crack. Maybe it's those stubborn “last 10 pounds” (or last 50 pounds) you just can't seem to lose. Perhaps it's the debt you never seem to pay off. Whatever the goal may be, if you'd like a system guaranteed to get those goals crossed off your list, this episode is for you.
In this episode…
- How you can know for sure if God is “on your side”.
- The one conference you must attend this year, and your invitation to join us.
- And our featured segment, How to Always Hit Your Goals.
Rest Assured, God Is On Your Side
“If God is for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31
If God is for you, what opposition can stand in your way? We can all experience more of God's ever-present favor on our lives through these 4 practices.
4 Practices That Help You Receive God’s Help
- Memorize Romans 8:31, and personalize it: “Ray, if God is for you, who can be against you?”
- Ask: What is the hidden opportunity in this?
- Ask: How can I use this?
- Pray: God, what’s the next right thing for me to do?
Tip of the Week
- 3,000 pros in San Diego
- Top Pros: Guy Kawasaki, Jay Baer, Mike Stelzner, Amy Porterfield, Pat Flynn, Michael Hyatt, Dan Miller, Michael Port, Cliff Ravenscraft, Chris Brogan… and yours truly.
- Networking party onboard the USS Midway
- Lots of learning sessions, including a copywriting for social media workshop!
Feature Segment: How to Write Copy That Sells
Is it possible to always hit your goals? Yes it is, if you use my BAM! Goal-setting Framework™.There is no failure, other than failing to learn.Click To Tweet
There is no failure, other than failing to learn something. Sometimes the most important thing we learn is we still have a lot to learn.
BAM! Goal Targets
- B – aseline. Your “Baseline” goal target is what you can reasonably be expected to do, based on your past performance. You know you will always hit your baseline.
- A – mazing. Your “Amazing” goal target is one you are reasonably sure you can hit this level, but you're not sure you will. The Amazing Target requires hustle, commitment, and discipline. But it's possible, and you know it.
- M – iracle. The “Miracle” Target is just what the name implies. It's only possible through a miracle. It's amazing how many miracles happen in the wake of hustle.
How to “BAMify” Your Traditional Goals
- Re-set with BAM!
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.