Do things in your business and your life ever get so crazy that you feel totally stressed out, overwhelmed, and ready to run & hide until it's all over? Me neither. But if that did ever happen, here's what I would do…
In this week's episode, you'll find…
- Two lessons I learned from pilot training that help me keep my life on course (and right side up!)
- The new word I made up, what it means, and why it's important to you.
- How to get out of stress, and into peace & energy… by using “4-D Productivity .”
- And there's more!
Control Your Attitude & Your Altitude For a Smoother Flight Through Life
Altitude Is Life
Attitude Determines Outcome
“Orientation of the aircraft relative to Earth's horizon. It indicates pitch (fore and aft tilt) and bank (side to side tilt) and is a primary instrument for flight in instrument meteorological conditions. Attitude indicators are also used on manned spacecraft, where they indicate the craft's yaw angle (nose left or right) as well as pitch and roll, relative to a fixed-space inertial reference frame.”
“I believe the single most important decision I can make on a day-to-day basis is my attitude choice. It’s more important than my past. It’s more important than my education or my bankroll or my success or my failures. My attitude choice is more important than my fame or my pain or what others think or say about me or my position or my circumstances. Attitudes keep me going or cripple my progress. Attitude alone fuels my fire or assaults my hope.” — Strengthening Your Grip, Pastor Charles Swindoll
There are 3 Keys to Remember About Attitude and Altitude
- First, the attitude reveals the true person. “But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man.” Matthew 15:18
- Second, the attitude predicts the future. “For as a person thinks in his heart, so is he.” (Proverbs 23:7, NKJV).
- Third, our attitude CONTROLS our altitude. And altitude is life. “Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.” Philippians 4:8New King James Version (NKJV)
Tip of the Week
Feature Segment: Four Dimensional Productivity
Anyone can achieve a state of maximum productivity and maximum peace & energy by embodying the 4 D’s.
For any project, task, or decision, there are only 4 options:
How To Help
Subscribe to the show in iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will definitely mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.