It's time for Phase 4 – MARKETING!
Let's recap the first 3 phases first, because these must be done before you get to Phase 4…
Phase 1: Problem-Pain-Person, Initial Analysis (The ‘P’ from the Pastor Framework)
- What problem are you solving?
- What is the pain the person is experiencing?
- Who is the person feeling this pain?
Phase 2: Product
- How are you solving this problem?
- This is the stuff.
- Course? Coaching? Physical Product?
- When will it be ready?
Phase 3: Copy
- Go through Copy Academy (the entire thing… not just the quick start module), and write the first draft of your sales letter.
- We Review
“Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.” (1 John [4:11]-12)
Tip Of The Week
My friend Chad Cannon has this incredibly useful free ebook that gives you a template for building an effective book marketing landing page. In this ebook, you'll discover:
- The 11 quick essentials that all effective book landing pages must have.
- How to make your landing page a “branded experience” that effectively sells books.
- The secret must-do’s for engaging viewers and converting sales.
Chad is the Founder & CEO of Chadwick Cannon Agency, a digital marketing agency that serves authors and entrepreneurs. Before that he was VP of Marketing at Thomas Nelson Publishers, where he oversaw hundreds of book marketing campaigns, with 16 of them hitting the New York Times bestseller list. He’s worked with some of the most successful authors in the industry, including Dr. Henry Cloud, Lysa TerKeurst, Michael Hyatt, Donald Miller, and Bob Goff.
Feature Segment: Phase 4 of Business Development – Marketing
- You need a marketing SYSTEM
- Where are these people hanging out? Better yet, where are they looking for solutions already?
- Overall Ad Strategy – then TACTICS
- Email sequences and segments
- Landing page copy
- Ad copy
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.
We are also on Stitcher.com, so if you prefer Stitcher, please subscribe there.
Get The Transcript
Do you feel you’d be willing to invest in an affordable guided system?