You probably know “the money is in the list” – the email list. Notably, your email list. The people to whom you have permission to send marketing emails. Press send. Make money. But how does one get an email list. That's what today's episode is all about.
- Halloween is behind us, and the Presidential election is on the horizon…which is a great reason to check out my latest YouTube video appropriately titled, Who to Vote For in the Presidential Election.
- A good reason to spend $5,000.
- And “How to Get 10,000 Subscribers in 9 Days” (sort of).
Do you know your spiritual ABC’s? No, it doesn’t mean Always Be Closing. Instead, it’s a way of remembering how to communicate with people in a way that is both meaningful and effective.
The Apostle Paul was a master communicator, and in this episode, we’re going to show you how you can use his principles in your business communications – whether you’re speaking to a small staff or a huge stadium.
Using Paul’s communication model, you’ll capture people’s attention at a heart-level. They will be ready to receive your message…because people don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
Tip Of The Week
I promised you a good reason to spend $5,000 and here it is…the new MacBook Pro is out!
Why am I so excited about this? Let me count the ways…
- Touch Bar
- 2TB SSD
- Lightning-fast processor
- Killer graphics
- A display so amazing it will make you weep
And for those of you keeping score, when you add on all the extra goodies… you’re awfully close to $5,000. It’s another good reason to build a profitable online business (as if you needed another reason).
Feature Segment: “How to Get 10,000 Subscribers in 9 Days (sort of)”
So often, when people tell you how to add large numbers of subscribers to your list, they do so out of theory. We’re actually going to pull back the curtain on a promotion we just conducted, and tell you exactly what we did.
I say you can get 10,000 subscribers in 9 days “sort of”. What I mean by “sort of” is while the promotion lasted 9 days, the preparation time was much longer.
The promotion was for our Copywriting Virtual Summit. The summit is a gathering of the greatest minds in copywriting and marketing. Inside this episode, we reveal the details of how we generated those 10,000 subscribers including:
- The near-magic power of “OPL”. This accelerates list growth like gasoline accelerates a fire.
- Why a specific kind of mailing means the most. HINT: it’s better to be invited to a party than show up unannounced.
- How to craft an offer that compels email signups. This is where almost everyone drops the ball.
- How to make list-growth a self-funding activity. Do this and you won’t need a marketing budget – your marketing pays for itself.
We also go the extra mile and reveal what went well, and maybe more importantly, what we could do better next time. This episode is like the Invisible Man… totally transparent!
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.