Coming up this week…
- Finally…The Listener Appreciation Show!
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Feature Segment: “The Listener Appreciation Show”
This episode is going to be a little different, it’s all about you!
Sean and I will be reading some of the the 252 reviews you’ve left for the podcast in iTunes and commenting on them. This is totally off script, we haven’t previewed these reviews so we are venturing bravely into the unknown!
Included in this week’s episode:
- An off the cuff review of Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice ([1:40])
- Adventures in hosting ([9:50])
- SEO is voodoo ([15:40])
- Seedlings of Value ([16:45])
- Beware of scams! ([18:15])
- The 3 Types of Goals ([21:40])
- Richard Branson, Elon Musk, and Mark Zuckerberg living on the moon ([22:40])
- What constitutes a “worthwhile goal”? ([23:35])
- A gun is not an argument ([24:24])
- The three C’s you need to achieve your goals ([24:47])
- The curse of the White Fudge Covered Oreos ([29:10])
- How to successfully “Ride the Elephant” ([31:55])
- Ray channels his inner Peter Griffin ([32:40])
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.