You may feel like the world is spinning out of control, but regardless of which side of the political spectrum you happen to be on, or who is President, I think we can all agree it’s better to not just survive…but thrive.
In today’s episode we will explain how to make your business President-Proof. The skill we will share is like a combination of “shields up” and “engage warp drive” for your business…and your life.
So set your phasers to stun, and let’s dive right in…
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Your physical presence has power, case in point…Jesus’ spit healed a blind man. Remember also that Peter’s shadow healed the sick.
Your body bears fruit – and it’s not just your children.
Indeed, God said, “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body…”, and also “Blessed shall be the fruit of your body…” — Deuteronomy 28:4
If this is true, shouldn’t we expect everything associated with our bodies to be of the highest quality? This would include things like your health, intelligence, and even your relationship with your spouse.
Jesus paid the price—His body was scourged and pierced for you…He got what we deserved, so we could receive what only HE deserves!
Tip Of The Week
Books I’ve just finished and highly recommend:
- The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Crone
- The Revenge of Analog by David Sax
- The Sleep Revolution by Ariana Huffington
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
Feature Segment: “How to Make Your Business President-Proof”
How to Make Your Business President-Proof
Let me be clear, this episode is not any type of political statement, but I believe there is a skill you can learn that makes your business impervious to the whims of external circumstances. This Master Skill can make you the author of your own destiny.
What is powerful tool?
But in this episode we’re going to take a different view of copy. You’ll see things like…
- What copywriting isn’t ([12:35])
- Four ways to re-frame your business ([12:53])
- Do you know who you are? ([13:23])
- Embrace your inner Luke Skywalker ([14:35])
- Change your view, change your life ([15:38])
- Ray’s Law of Conservation of Supply and Demand ([16:10])
- Are you selling the right thing? ([17:17])
- It’s just a copy problem ([17:35])
- The benefits of mastering copywriting ([18:31])
- The best type of flood ([18:42])
- The difference between profit and cashflow ([20:45])
- Ride the meteor ([21:05])
- Not everyone likes rollercoasters ([21:53])
- How to write a swimming pool ([22:35])
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The Road Back to You
- The Revenge of Analog
- The Sleep Revolution
- Deep Work
- How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often
- Free Resource: “Ray's Short Course on Copywriting: Sell Without Sleaze”
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!