You know copywriting is used to sell stuff… but today we’re about to show you how it’s not just for sales pages any more.
As a matter of fact, when consciously employed, copywriting becomes the “quantifiable multiplier” for every part of your business and your life.
What you say has power – huge power. You can wreck your life be repeating things that empower destructive forces in your life.
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” —Proverbs [18:21]
Line up your words with the experiences you want to see.
Tip Of The Week
More books I’ve just finished and highly recommend:
Feature Segment: “Seven Weird Ways to Use Copy”
Copy is not just for sales pages. If you think the ability to craft transformational copy is limited only to sales letters and the like…you’re in for a pleasant surprise.
Here are some examples we cover on this episode:
- About pages
- Blog posts
- Subject lines
- Social Media
Here are some snippets from our conversation:
- The Secret to Persuasive Copy ([10:27])
- Your favorite radio station ([11:05])
- The formula for successful blog posts ([11:44])
- How you say anything is how you say everything ([12:52])
- Why you should Zig when everyone zags ([13:10])
- How to write a speech in 5 minutes ([14:35])
- Sway, Steer, or Stir-up ([15:06])
- Grab ‘em by the eyeballs ([15:38])
- Copywriting Kumbaya ([16:05])
- Sean’s special bonus use for copywriting ([17:34])
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Making Sense of God, Timothy Keller
- Daring Greatly, Brene Brown
- Tools of Titans, Tim Ferris
- The P.A.S.T.O.R. Formula
- Zig Ziglar
- Free Resource: The Two-Billion Dollar Sales Letter You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!