When you write, whether it’s copy, essays, or words of any nature, you’re making a much bigger impact than you think.
Almost without fail more people will read what you write than you
believe. In a very real sense you’re setting waves into motion.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
I believe we often don't see God's miraculous intervention in our lives because we don't believe he'll do it…and we don't ask.
We believe God for little, vague things that don't put our faith to the test.
Pray that God will relieve our back pain? No problem.
Pray that God will heal a killer disease like cancer? Somehow we think that is harder for God.
Yet God says in His word, “Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me?”
Just know that whatever you're facing, God has what you need and He's ready, willing, and able to supply you with it.
In this episode I’ll share some astounding examples that prove once and for all that nothing is too hard for God.
Tip Of The Week
For a limited time I’m making available my free copywriting course entitled “Ray's Short Course on Copywriting: Selling Without Sleazing” plus a free ebook about the $2 Billion Sales Letter You’ve Never Heard Of.
Inside this free course you’ll find the answers on how to sell without feeling sleazy, and I’ll walk you through the most successful sales letter ever written, and show to how to apply it to your product or service.
Feature Segment: “The 5 Readers You Either Benefit Or Betray”
The 5 Readers You Either Benefit or Betray
When you write something, I think you should take it seriously. You have more readers who are affected in deeper ways than you realize.
Here are the readers you either benefit or betray with your words:
Here are some snippets from our conversation:
- Your first, and most important, reader ([11:50])
- Gymnastic Thinking ([12:40])
- The hobgoblin of little minds ([13:50])
- There is no “I” in T-E-A-M ([15:12])
- The philosophy of existence ([15:50])
- When in doubt, write it out ([17:00])
- Don’t send me an email about this ([18:05])
- The dirty bag of water ([18:47])
- The obscure reference rewards program ([19:37])
- Why things matter ([20:25])
- Be sure to leave this for your family ([22:19])
- The psychology of fandom ([23:17])
- How to think for yourself ([23:57])
- It doesn’t feel good, it feels necessary ([25:02])
- One of us is unnecessary ([26:04])
- Why you want the other side to win ([26:32])
- Sharing is caring ([29:14])
- Creating value out of thin air ([30:14])
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!