For many business owners, cash-flow can be a huge problem. Most businesses that fail do so because of this one problem…they run out of money.
Cash-flow is the lifeblood of a business, and in this episode we’re going to give you several ways to solve this problem before THEY come and take your stuff.
Here’s a little encouragement for the week ahead:
“And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians [4:19] (NKJV)
So ask yourself. “How rich is God?” Your needs will be supplied according to His riches, not yours. I would rather have His standard of measure…how about you?
Tip of the Week
This week’s tip comes from our good friend Ernie “The Attorney” Svenson…and it may upset some people in the legal community.
If you’re looking for a premium DIY solution for the most common legal situations then you’ll love this app called ShakeLaw.
If you're a freelancer, for example, you can generate agreements straight out of this app. There are a bunch of options included with ShakeLaw and I think it’s worth checking out.
Feature Presentation: How Do I Solve a Cash-Flow Problem?
You can beef up cash-flow with these 7 short-term solutions:
- Reach out to past and present customers
- Ask for referrals
- Personal services
- Affiliate Sales
- Get a temporary job
- Direct selling
And…as always…some snippets from our conversation:
- Sean’s rant of the week ([9:40])
- Why this advice is unpopular ([10:45])
- Reach out and touch someone ([11:34])
- Rusty’s Wisdom ([12:15])
- Ask and ye shall receive ([13:44])
- Ray’s Way of mining for referral gold ([14:20])
- Skills to pay the bills ([15:46])
- What comes easily to you? ([16:29])
- Try selling OPS ([17:42])
- Embrace the Stop-Gap ([19:25])
- What do you really value? ([21:45])
- Sean’s rant of the week – Part 2 ([22:13])
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!