Too often we go through life bouncing from one random event to the next, always reacting to our circumstances and allowing them to dictate our lives.
If you're ever going to take control of your destiny, you have to be able to learn to adjust to circumstances using your own personal grit, determination, and the ability to focus on significance instead of success. Today's guest, Aaron Walker, can help you do just that.
Proverbs 27:17 tells us that, “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” But what does that look like in our day-to-day life?
It’s not just about getting another person’s opinion, it’s a process that sometimes generates heat and friction…it’s not always easy or pleasant, but it is always profitable.
Tip of the Week
I’ve been doing a lot of video lately, and I’ve discovered something really fun and promising for those who don’t want to spend a lot of time learning the intricacies of Adobe Premiere.
Adobe Spark makes it easy for everyone to transform their ideas into stunning visual stories. It allows you to create professional quality graphics, web pages, and animated videos for blogs and more…and the best part is no design experience is necessary.
Feature Presentation: “The View from the Top with Aaron Walker: Living a Life of Significance“
Aaron Walker is a veteran entrepreneur who has started, bought, and sold twelve successful companies over the past 38 years. He has a strong desire for personal development and meets regularly with such luminaries as Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, and Ken Abraham.
Aaron enjoys a 37-year marriage to his beautiful wife, Robin, and today he invests the majority of his time helping others grow in success and significance as President and Founder of View from The Top, a premier life and business coaching company.
Here are some snippets from our conversation:
- Swami Ray makes a prediction (9:45)
- Transformed lives matter (10:35)
- Blindsided by tragedy (12:40)
- You can’t handle the truth! (13:30)
- Prioritize your priorities (14:03)
- Pessimist vs Realist (15:40)
- Been there, done that (16:20)
- Get off the mat (17:10)
- Can’t couldn’t do it… (17:12)
- The MasterMind Transformation (18:06)
- The counsel of the multitudes (20:15)
- Who are your 5 people? (21:18)
- How to start from zero (21:54)
- You aren’t owed anything (24:32)
- The fast track to a changed life (26:57)
- Take out the garbage (30:41)
- Telling the truth in love (31:36)
- Is it okay to be significant? (34:17)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through iTunes and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show. PLEASE USE THE APPLE PODCAST APP!