Everybody knows that to succeed online you need to build your emails list. Email is still the most effective selling tool online. Videos, webinars, and “the socials” don’t work without email. But building an email list is hard.
Unless you know the secrets in today’s podcast episode. We’re going to share exactly how to build and email list fast.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
The first act of business is service to others. Profit is the result of service.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. 1 Peter [4:10] (ESV)
Tip of the Week
Focus at Will concentration app.
[email protected] is a new music service based on human neuroscience. It helps you focus, reduce distractions, maintain your productivity and retain information when working, studying, writing and reading. The scientifically tested technology behind [email protected] has been shown to alter brain activity toward a state that is more conducive to productivity.
Feature Presentation: “How To Build an Email List Fast“
How to Build an Email List Fast
- Identify your core idea
- Create your core content
- Find a problem you can solve
- Offer a quick fix
- Continue publishing
- Go fish where the fish are
- The “Independence Day” Question. Why zombies are better than aliens. ([2:13])
- Why profit is the result of service.([4:54])
- A powerful tool that helps you increase your focus and productivity. ([5:23])
- How you can have 1-million people on your email list, and why you shouldn’t do this. ([9:03])
- The perfect people you want on your email list, and how to make that happen. ([10:28])
- What lawn darts have to do with email lists (making our point). ([11:23])
- The one thing you must never stop doing if you want your email list to grow. ([15:10])
- How to get to 1,000 subscribers by doing nothing. ([15:46])
- Are you sitting on a gold mine? ([20:07])
- Facebook secrets for list building. ([22:05])
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.