Hosting a live event is complex, expensive, risky, and stressful. Yet for some of us, live events seem like a necessity due to our business model.
Even if you have decided that hosting a live event, seminar, or workshop is just too big a pain…Even if you have decided you have no interest in pursuing live events as part of your business model… I urge you to reconsider. Why? Because if you pass this up, you could be passing one of the most rewarding, enjoyable, life changing, and profitable business activities available to you.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
We in the entrepreneurial and human potential field are fond of quoting Napoleon Hill and his mastermind alliance principle which states…
“The coordination of knowledge and effort between two or more people who work towards a definite purpose in a spirit of harmony…no two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
Sounds kinda spooky, right?
There is another book which states something similar, “For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” – Matthew 18:20 (NKJV)
But wait, there’s more.
“And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:24-25 (NKJV)
In this episode I’ll weave these concepts together and prove to you that there is power in the proximity created by people gathered in agreement.
Tip of the Week
Imagine me mentoring you each and every month. What would that make possible for you?
We would start with an intensive training about how to get your online marketing system set up and running, no matter what type of business you own. Then, each month, we would do a live video training session where you could ask me any question you like.
Each month I would sit down and write you a 12-page memo about what to do, and then I would deliver a proven marketing campaign you could copy and use in your business.
We’ll be opening the doors to this new, affordable group coaching/mentoring/training program in the near future. If you would like more information go immediately to rayedwards.com/reic to get on the VIP notification list.
Feature Presentation: “10 Reasons Why You Should Host Your Own Live Events“
Despite the fact that live events can be complex, expensive, risky, and stressful…we still came up with ten reasons why you should host your own live events. Here they are:
- The Honored Prophet Phenomenon
And, as always, here are some well thought out snippets from our conversation:
- Putting more pep in your step – An invitation to enjoy our all-new intro music (11:25)
- Can you hear me now? – What Jesus can teach you about going from tolerated twit to honored prophet (12:42)
- Set yourself on fire – Why putting yourself on a platform will draw others to you (16:43)
- Connected but still lonely – The magic power of developing a vibrant community (17:24)
- The courage to commit – Discovering the real reason why authenticity will always have an audience (18:16)
- It’s not just about yogurt – How to consciously create a culture (19:18)
- Give your audience Champagne – Why getting our attendees sideways was one of the best decisions we ever made (21:55)
- Connect and Conquer – The simple step to go from event idiot to treasured advisor (22:09)
- The audacity of authority – Why sticking your neck above the crowd is risky, but worth it (25:38)
- A lever to move the world – Why the right kind of pressure can be the most effective way to bring out the best in people (27:47)
- From passion to profit – How to translate great content into multiple streams of income (30:03)
- It’s a bright sunshiny day – How knowing your desired outcome can guide you from failure to freedom (32:11)
- The Grand Design Game Plan – Ray’s super secret strategy that leads to live event success (35:43)
- Oh behave! – Why the way you conduct yourself in the marketplace is your best source of branding (36:44)
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- VIP Notification for The All-New Ray Edwards Affordable Group Training/Coaching/Mentoring Program
- Matt Champagne
- Gail Mercer-Mackay
- Andy Mason
- Ernie Svenson
- Mike Kim
- Cliff Ravenscraft
- Jack Ainley
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.