We all have fears and beliefs that hold us back, but what we don’t usually have is a proven process that can destroy, once and for all, the limits those fears and beliefs place on us.
This week I sit down with my friend Cliff Ravenscraft for an in-depth discussion on this very subject. We’re going to introduce you to tools and strategies that will unleash your potential and allow you to take the big leap from your Zone of Excellence to your Zone of Genius!
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Feature Presentation: “Breaking Through Your Upper Limits: A Conversation with Cliff Ravenscraft”
We all have a thermostat in our lives that regulates how we feel with the amount of financial success, relationship success, and also business success that we have in our lives. In a very real sense, that thermostat has put a ceiling on how much greatness you allow in your life.
Imagine for a moment that there was no ceiling…what would that make possible in your life?
That’s exactly what we’re going to discuss in this episode. But first, as some of you may know, Sean and I recently bought a local artisan coffeehouse here in Spokane, and we thought you might enjoy a little insight as to why we did that. Enjoy!
Here are some snippets from our conversation:
Part One: The Coffeehouse Chronicles
- Sad news & an idea – How to spot opportunity in the most common areas of your life ([3:22])
- Coffee and Community – Why a successful business is more than just a business ([4:04])
- The strategic growth plan – How your unique skill set as an online entrepreneur can create new growth opportunities in the brick and mortar world ([5:10])
- No more excuses – Why we believe coffee can open the door for all the brick and mortar businesses that are unsure online strategies will work for them ([5:30])
- “I just don’t want it to close” – Why it’s okay, and even encouraged, to get emotional about business ([7:38])
- King Solomon was right – Why it’s always a good idea to have multiple streams of income ([8:37])
- Keep your eye on the prize – How to make your money go to work for you ([8:48])
- A gathering place for friends – How to create a business model that turns customers into friends ([9:06])
Part 2: Breaking Through Your Upper Limits
- What’s the big deal? – How a cryptic message from Cliff changed my life ([12:32])
- Control your temperature – How your inner thermostat dictates how much success you’re allowed to have in your life ([14:10])
- Introverts and the post-vacation blues – How your mindset controls how much joy and excitement you are willing to allow in your life ([18:51])
- The $25,000 check – Why most people refuse to accept random acts of kindness and how to fix that forever ([22:55])
- The Upper Limit Injury – The never before released reason why your unconscious mind is fighting against your success, and what to do about it ([25:31])
- The new high-water mark: How to identify your underlying positive message so you can blow the roof off your potential ([27:01])
- Let’s get real – An intimate look at Ray’s experience with the Upper Limit Challenge, and the “miraculous” victory that came from that ([27:33])
- The unintentional criminal – Why continuing to do something you’re awful at is robbing someone of the blessing of using their gift ([31:37])
- Is this the best use of your time? – Why doing things others can do better is costing you money and draining your most valuable resource ([35:04])
- The Land of Milk and Honey – Why your business should be based on something you do that comes easy to you but is difficult for others ([36:59])
- The Zone of Genius – Why your unique gift is the key to enjoying all the love, financial abundance and creativity that’s rightfully yours ([39:50])
- Watching Television Professionally – What can you do for long stretches of time without getting bored or tired? ([45:01])
- Live long and prosper – What Spock can teach us about living with an abundance mindset ([45:29])
- Working hard or hardly working? – Discovering the work you do that doesn’t feel like work ([52:23])
- The Russian Doll Experiment – The magic of uncovering your unique ability by asking the right questions in the right order ([53:03])
- I’m looking at you – Everyone has a Zone of Genius and it’s your personal mission to discover and share it ([55:04])
- Feel the fear and do it anyway – How to defeat fear and use The Resistance as a compass ([57:35])
- Now hear this! – The important information about the first Ray Edwards Live Meet-Up at Revel 77 ([58:57])
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
How To Help
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.