No, it’s not like I had a bag with $200 Million Dollars and left it at the bus depot. But today, I’m going to share with you what turned out to be the 3 Primary Lessons I Learned From Losing $200 Million Dollars.
- How to face your reality in relation to money.
- Uncover the well-kept secret all wealthy people know (and poor people don’t).
- Discover the one key factor that’s proven to determine destiny.
Should we love the Giver rather than the Gift?
Tip of the Week
No gadget…no gizmo…just a fact that blew me away. The fantasy football market generates 70 billion dollars a year. Think about this astounding fact and send us three profound marketing truths embedded and implied in this statement. We will send a prize to the first astute marketer who emails us three profound marketing truths based on the fantasy football league market. (No, it’s not a Ferrari.) Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Love the Giver and not the gift” — How your philosophy and your faith are influenced by your view of the Gift and the Giver.
- Altruism, vending machines, and prostitution, so what’s that got to do with my spiritual foundation? Is charity bad?
- Selfless motivation, self-interest, and altruism — Why what you think about these terms underlies your view of yourself, others, and God.
- Selfish brute or selfless doormat — Uncovering the two historical ethics options and considering the possibility of others.
- Why did Jesus make the ultimate sacrifice? — Rethinking it all, was it really the Ultimate Sacrifice?
- Ayn Rand, “The question is not should you give the homeless man some money, but do you have the right to exist if you don’t?”
Feature Presentation “3 Things I Learned From Losing $200 Million“
- How social security, deep debt, 100 extra lbs., and a timer ticking on my health finally jolted me to take action. 18:00
- “It stops here!” — Why putting an end to toleration is the first step toward transformation. 20:22
- NO, it doesn’t matter what you make — How this one shift in thinking will transform your life now (and impact your future). 21:45
- Why keeping up appearances keeps you poor — How to embrace becoming wealthy and finally realize that income is fantasy. 22:40
- The one deal you should NEVER make — Why it seems so tempting, yet save yourself the headache because it’s always a disaster. 23:38
- How your three brains impact your thinking in ways you never realized — Why knowing it in your “head” is not enough. 24:24
- The difference between the poor and the wealthy — Why one key principle separates the haves and the have-nots. 26:15
- If your house is re-possessable then you need to realize you’re poor — How to shift your view and put every dollar to work for you. 26:48
- The desire formula — Why understanding the root word “sire” helps you uncover the unexpected origin of your pure desires. 29:10
- Your desires are imprinted on you as possibilities by your Creator — Why some people think because you desire it that is enough (really, how’s that working for you?). 31:00
- How Christians embrace superstitions and mystical ways by evading reality — Why you can believe in the power of prayer (even if you’re rational you can still believe in miracles.). 32:18
- Uncovering why destiny is not magical (even though most people mistakenly believe this …especially Christians). 33:00
- Discover the “good works prepared for you before you were born” — Why most will not fulfill their potential. 35:58
- The one thing that determines your destiny — The famous D word we all avoid yet it strongly impacts everything in your life. 35:36
- Are you guilty of sitting on the couch waiting for God to make things happen?” — Why God gets a bad rap and how to change your thinking about God. 37:00
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.