Have you ever wondered if those AHA! Moments, Big Ideas, Eureka Breakthroughs just happen or if you can set yourself up to experience more of them?
What if you could create an environment to generate Brilliant Ideas…
On today’s podcast, I share how you can set yourself up for more AHA! moments by adding these 5 activities to your routine.
Tip of the Week
How can you read an extra book a week, with no added time?
Read audio books and speed them up – during your workout, while your cooking, as you’re working around the house.
As you listen to an audiobook you’re expanding your thinking, fostering creativity, and setting yourself up for more AHA! moments.
Why doesn’t God answer every prayer?
Have you considered, what if He does, and sometimes His answer is “no”?
But he said, “Ask whatever you will in My name.”
What does it mean to ask something in someone’s name?
In biblical times, when decrees and commands were given in the name of the ruler they were speaking in “his name.”
Feature Presentation “How To Have More Aha Moments“
- Imagine the impact of putting more knowledge in your brain with no net time increase and very little effort.
- How to foster creativity – Understanding why new thoughts and original ideas don’t happen in a vacuum.
- The magic phrase I use to uncover underlying thoughts and motivations.
- How Dale Carnegie’s principle about asking questions transformed my interactions.
- The power of actually listening – Why it’s important to avoid the “me-too switch.”
- How taking notes is powerful, even if you never read them again – Welcome to the ideahopper.com.
- Discover the danger of “echo-chambering yourself.” – How confirmation bias is hindering and minimizing your openness to diverse thoughts.
- How to create more AHA! moments – Read more, listen more, take more notes, intake from wide sources, set aside time for rest.
- What if you have a new twist on an old idea? – Why taking time to rest is a catalyst for new ideas.
- Judging, wrestling, and the battling over pro-life and pro-choice – How to talk with someone who has opposing views and learn to understand people with different viewpoints.
- Your “ghostly second mind” – Discover your library of conclusions and how rest and relaxation link ideas together.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Permission to Prosper is your key to unlock the vaults of wealth, wellness, and wisdom that will prosper you and everyone around you.
Join us at this life-changing event, where we will help you construct you own prosperity blueprint… remove the inner conflicts about money, wealth, and possessions… and learn from our world-famous speakers, including Jeff Goins, and more surprise guests to be announced soon.
Register now at the early bird rate of just $497 per ticket… prices increase on May 7th – this is the lowest price you will receive on this ticket.
VIP seating and red-carpet perks are also available, including personal time with Ray. To get the details, and to get your ticket now at the lowest possible price, go to permissiontoprosper.com.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.