On this week’s podcast, we discuss “To increase your performance, increase expectation.” Take note as we shine a spotlight on the 7 Lies That Are Destroying Your Life. If you’ve ever said, “there is nothing I can do, or I have mastered that, or I know that already,” be sure to listen and discover the lies that are quietly destroying your life.
Tip of the Week
To increase performance, increase expectation.
Discover how mastermind groups, the Habit share app, and coaching programs are all about increasing performance by increasing your expectation and your activity.
Jesus never gave the sick a sermon first or examined their inner condition first.
He never asked what sin they might have committed to merit their sickness.
This would have been harsh and would have hurt the sick even more.
So, why are we so quick to judge the sick?
Jesus said, “Whoever comes to me, I will not reject.”
This is why it is always wrong to think that illness is a “blessing in disguise.”
Let us remember this, all who came and those who brought the sick and lame to Jesus had a great deal of faith and hope. The Savior welcomes each one who comes to him.
Remember this simple principle: Good things come from God and bad things come from the Devil.
Feature Presentation “7 Lies That Are Destroying Your Life”
- The first rule of science is you must not be fooled – Uncover why you are the easiest person to fool.
- Discover why “I know that already, that’s common knowledge” is lie #1 that is destroying your life – Knowing or doing, this is the key difference that impacts everything in your life.
- The danger of assumptions, automatic rebuttals and refutation – Why camping out in the rebuttal zone gets you nowhere.
- Bursting the “unique snowflake” myth – How to grasp the reality that plus or minus 5% we are all the same (including our businesses).
- “What one person can do another person can do.” – How to harness the power of the Anthony Hopkins’ philosophy and grow your business and your life.
- Why the cemetery is filled with people who had long “someday” lists – How to overcome the illusion, “I have plenty of time,” because it’s stealing the life you want.
- What if money is not a solution to your spiritual problems – For once and all settle this fundamental question about money.
- Have you been fooling yourself when it comes to mastery? – In order to move forward it’s essential to distinguish between hearing and doing and growing and dying.
- Since mastery is a path not a destination, examine your life – If there is no steady state and you are either growing or dying, which are you?
- How to exploit the power of the stimulus, pause, response cycle and transform your life.
- Why right thinking will be rewarded, and wrong thinking will be punished.
- Discover Victor Frankl’s research on victimhood and the power of choice – The one freedom you have that can’t be taken from you.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Mastermind groups, the Habit share app, and coaching programs
Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.