Have you experienced a tragic loss? A devastating blow? A tough break? Have you had a setback? Even a minor inconvenience?
When I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2011, it seemed like a devastating blow and a tragic loss. Today I want to share how you can beat Parkinson’s – or any other problem you may be facing.
Tip of the Week: 5 Steps to Get (and STAY) Motivated
- Define what you MUST do.
- Define the COST of NOT doing it and the REWARD for accomplishing the objective.
- Set a deadline, milestones, consequences, and rewards.
- Isolate the next action step toward the achievement and do it.
- Record, Report, and Renew.
Spiritual Foundations: Charity TowardNone?
Am I suggesting we eradicate charity and replace it with commerce?
Since “no one gets out alive,” how does that impact your response to challenges?
Was Jesus a pessimist? How to process his statement, “In this world you will have trouble.”
Feature Presentation “7 Principles- How to Beat Parkinson's (Or Anything)“
- Principle of verbal cognitive framing: Speak what you want to experience.
- Principle of possibility thinking: What does this make possible?
- Principle of continuous feedback loops: What can you learn from this?
- Principle of utilization: How can you use this?
- Principle of results modeling: Who else has beaten or overcome this before me?
- Principle of commitment and consistency: Who is depending on my victory?
- Principle of experimentation: Try. Test. Repeat until victory.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
John [16:33], the Bible
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.