I love to read. Books have been my primary source of education.
Today I share 10 Books that changed my life.
Also in this episode… if God is all powerful and all loving, why do bad things happen to good people? … what may be the perfect vlogging camera… and, of course, 10 books that changed my life.
Tip of the Week:
Canon M50 mirrorless camera.
1. Compact and lightweight.
2. Excellent image quality.
3. Quick and accurate autofocus.
4. Easy-to-use interface.
5. Flip-out screen.
By the way, get a Rhode Video Micro, and the 11-22 EF-M lens.
Why Does God Allow Bad Things Happen to Good People?
Feature Presentation ” The 10 Books That Changed My Life“
1. The Bible, by God
2. Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand
3. Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Steven Covey
5. The Alchemist, by Paolo Coehlo
6. The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien
7. The 4 Hour Workweek, by Timothy Ferriss
8. The Obstacle Is the Way, by Ryan Holiday
9. On Writing, by Stephen King
10. Destined to Reign, by Joseph Prince
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.