Does it sound crazy to pay $30,000 -to hang out with my friend? Why would I do that? Why expensive Masterminds, workshops, and training programs?
Tip of the Week:
The LUMAfusion video editing app for your iPad is amazing. 4K video, multi-track, multiple audio tracks, multi-camera view, and transitions- you can create a finished video on your iPad. / (https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-for-ios/)
Proverbs [18:13] (NIV)
To answer before listening – that is folly and shame.
We have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason. Listen fully without thinking about what you are going to say next, while the other person is talking. Learn to truly listen and understand.
1. Intrinsic Value: The actual market value of the training.
2. Appreciation Value: when we highly esteem something, it APPRECIATES in value.
3. Proximity: proximity is power. Personal connection. Observe habits, beliefs, patterns, language, focus, physiology, rituals, routines, and recipes.
4. People: to meet the people the leader attracts – new friends/peers who help me up-level my standards
5. Immersion: no distraction focus on ONE THING
Don’t expect magical endowments
Everything worthwhile requires WORK
The training is as valuable to you as you are committed to it.
“Copywriting As a Million Dollar Business Workshop” rayedwards.com/copymillion
CAMDB, August 29-31, rayedwards.com/copymillion/
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.