Today on the show…
We all have a code of conduct. Do you know what yours is?
Then, as soon as they had come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid on it, and bread… Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.”
John 21:9, 12
Jesus shows us that God is our loving heavenly Father who cares about the big and small things in our lives!
Feature Presentation: “What Is Your Personal Code Of Conduct”
1. I act in a manner that is cheerful, polite, courteous, and which honors God.
2. I take 100% ownership of my emotional state and my response to life.
3. I follow my current morning and evening success rituals consistently.
4. I progress daily toward the achievement of worthy goals.
5. I engage in physical exercise one hour per day.
6. I eat food, not too much, mostly plants; no ## sugar or flour.
7. I don’t drink alcohol or use other intoxicants to excess or to numb my feelings.
If you like the show, subscribe in Apple Podcasts or your favorite Podcast directory… leave us an honest rating & review… and share with your friends.
Until next time, May the Lord bless you and keep you, may He make his face shine on you, and may you enjoy long life and prosperity. Peace to you and to your house.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.