Today on the show…
Why Every Business Is a Writing Business. Even Apple has to use copy to make things sell- so do you, so do I.
2 Corinthians [5:16] New King James Version (NKJV)
“16 Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.”
What is Paul saying? If anyone is in Christ, you are a new creation. This is a BIG deal.
Everything was created by God and God has reconciled to us through Jesus the Messiah and God has given us the gift of the ministry of reconciliation.
Tip Of The Week
Kraig Adams digital minimalism
Kraig Adams is a Digital storyteller on Youtube. Watch this video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuZE_bXnus
Feature Presentation “Why Every Business Is A Writing Business”
5 Reasons Why Every Business Is a Writing Business
- All business is founded on the principle of communicating that we have a solution to a problem that they think they have.
- There are more and less effective methods of communication.
- Writing is the doing part of thinking and thinking without writing is fantasizing.
- In an over-communicated world, your communication must be more precise, powerful and persuasive than ever before.
- Because of the noise, you must be able to communicate your value with simplicity, sincerity, and sizzle.
Zig Zigler said the process of selling it simply the transference of enthusiasm. When you believe in something, you can sell it easier.
This episode of the Ray Edwards Show is made possible in part by The All-New Ray Edwards Endorsed Service Provider & Certified Copywriter Program, where I help anyone who wants to make big money from their writing without getting a publisher or having a bestseller, and even if nobody knows who you are. Get my proven methods, systems, and even my endorsement – go to www.edwardscertified.com
www.hbo.com/documentaries/everything-is-copy -Everything is Copy- Nora Ephron
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.