Today I’m sharing 3 Things I Learned from Jeff Walker at LaunchCon. I just returned from a week in Orlando where we held our ESP Certified Copywriter Workshop. (Link: www.rayedwards.com/espcc)
Shortly thereafter, we attended LaunchCon with Jeff Walker.
Today’s Spiritual Foundation is about having faith and trusting God.
- How worried or stressed are you?
- How often do you have to remind yourself to trust God about these things?
- Do you let go of your worries and release them all to Him?
- Are you actually letting them go?
In Mathew [21:22], Jesus said, “And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”
In Mark [11:24] He says, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
So just let go, and let God
Tip of The Week
My tip of the week is the Canon 6D. It is an incredible camera. It has a full frame, super high resolution and gives you a much better picture. It is a great camera, but it is too heavy if you are carrying it around for the entire day, so what do I suggest? Even have a vlog, you don’t need a giant camera. You can still have excellent video and picture with a tiny camera like the Canon M50. This is a great camera, and your arm and neck will thank you for carrying this around instead.
3 Things I Learned from Jeff Walker:
- We might want to explore being kinder to ourselves.
- What you believe about your capability is true.
- There is no time BUT the present. If you want to make a change, you have to do it now.
If you are thinking about making a change, do it right now. In fact, do this exercise.
- Write down 5 things that you want.
- How many of those things are things that you already have?
- Now, write down 5 things that you want that you already have.
Remember what Jesus said? “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
To change: Stop wanting and do it now.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.