Today on the show, we talk about how to get clients now and the 3 pillars of building a copywriting business. We also do Q&A with Ray where my assistant, Tiffany, asks me some questions that you may or may not want to know the answers to.
[8:00]- There is a passage in James that says you are not supposed to be boasting about tomorrow. Does this mean we shouldn’t have goals?
[9:05]- Choose goals that are challenging and stretch you, but are realistic.
[10:34]- You should talk about what you are planning to do, God willing. Is this correct?
[12:30]: You do not know what tomorrow holds.
[16:17]: James was addressing a specific group to the people at the time. That doesn’t mean that it doesn’t apply now.
Tip Of The Week
Just Press Record
You just press a big red button to talk and then you just hit “transcribe”.
You can also share the file and transcript with other people.
Feature Presentation “How to Get Clients Now”
3 Pillars of Starting A Copywriting Business
- Do the most lucrative form of writing- Direct response sales copy.
- Get good at writing copy- Study and get feedback from someone who knows what they are doing.
- Get Clients.
So how to you do this?
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Alienate the right people. Figure out who your perfect client is, and talk to them
- Tell Client success stories. If you don’t have any- Get some!
Go to seminars and workshops for the area you specialize in.
And now, Tiffany leads us where angels fear to tread
- My bad habit- Oreo McFlurries.
- What is in my bag? My camera- Canon M50.
- My story of how I decided I wanted to write.
- My earliest Happy memory- pooping.
- I would rather not restart my life, I would rather continue my life.
This episode of the Ray Edwards Show is made possible in part by The All-New Ray Edwards Endorsed Service Provider & Certified Copywriter Program, where I help anyone who wants to make big money from their writing without getting a publisher or having a bestseller, and even if nobody knows who you are. Get my proven methods, systems, and even my endorsement – go to www.edwardscertified.com
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.