Have you paid good money to attend a live seminar or workshop and all you got from it was a bunch of “shelf” help? You know, the kind of help that just sits on your shelf in the form of CDs, DVDs, flash drives, or binders? And after it sits there for a while NOT helping you, you end up throwing it away.
On the other hand, have you ever been to a live seminar that was truly transformational? Here’s a clue: these are the kinds of events where you actually DO something that causes a change in you.
That’s what I want to talk to you about in this special BONUS EPISODE of the podcast. The difference between Transformational and Transactional live events.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
This episode is brought to you by The Copywriting Academy Live event coming up July 26th to 28th in Franklin, Tennessee.
Tune in to the show to discover…
Get the Free Worksheet
- ([5:40]) The promise you’re making to attendees when you put on a live event. Whether you charge $50 or $10,000, you need to be clear about this promise.
- ([8:00]) How to know if the live event you’re hosting is transactional or transformational. There are 7 secrets to turning your event into an experience that will actually change the lives of your attendees.
- ([8:10]) Every live event has this at its core. The question is, are you aware of this core and working to make it transformational?
- ([9:20]) The 3 Ps of transformational events. It has a whole lot to do with the kind of shepherd you want to be to your flock.
- ([13:20]) How to craft powerful sequences and syntax at your seminar and why you flop without these qualities. Warning: this takes A LOT of thinking power and thinking time. But it’s well worth the effort.
- ([22:50]) The hardest part of putting together a transformation event. It takes a certain amount of preparation and, even more importantly, a certain rapport with your audience.
Links mentioned on today’s show:
- The Copywriting Academy Live, July 26th through 28th in Franklin, TN, RayEdwards.com/tcalive.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.