I started thinking… “What are the 10 things that, if made public, I’d be uncomfortable with?” So I decided to take these 10 things “head-on,” get them out in the open, and own them.
And guess who’s back on the show this week? It’s Tiffany and Sean!
Don’t forget to go to RayEdwards.com/399 to download this week’s free worksheet to help you apply what you learn from my discussion with them.
Tune in to the show this week to discover…
- ([1:30]) Why some people think I should shut up about Jesus. I’ve been really outspoken on this topic, but I have to admit, my thoughts on religion have changed a whole lot. And my belief in God and Jesus has a different meaning now than it ever has.
- ([9:35]) How my struggle with depression and anxiety affected not just my life, but also my business over the past 6 months. Thankfully my recent medical treatment has helped me return to my former self.
- ([13:05]) The problem I have with wanting other people to think certain things about me. It’s a never-ending cycle. Maybe this is why I’m addicted to self-help? I’m not sure…
- ([19:20]) The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people. The simple truth that may surprise the underachievers.
- ([21:05]) The substance I use that may surprise many of you. I was very hesitant to use it, but my doctor suggested it, and it really helps me – more, in fact, than my Parkinson’s medicine.
- ([28:00]) The self-imposed prison I’ve been living in. I’ve worried about this long enough that I’ve decided it’s time to reverse the process and get over it once and for all.
- ([32:10]) If I would have done this every week, like my early mentor told me to, I would be a millionaire many times over. Unfortunately, I didn’t. And I regret it every day.
- ([36:05]) Why I consider quitting my business at least once a week. But these people, who I care deeply about, keep me going.
- ([39:10]) Why I feel insecure about never doing this in my young adult life. Especially when so many of my students have these.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.