It’s time for me to say goodbye! And though some of you are thinking… “At last, he’s finally going to shut up!” You’re wrong. I’m not saying goodbye to the podcast, the website, or the YouTube channel. In fact, what I’m saying goodbye to is MUCH more important than all of those combined, and I’m going to shout it from the rooftops!
Tune in to this week’s show to discover…
- ([3:40]) Why I hired my best friend to coach me out of some head trash I’ve been carrying around. It was incredibly uncomfortable at first, but my worry was…
- ([4:10]) The 3 declarations I made to my coach. And then he committed me to declare them to my wife, my son, my social media following, and everyone at my live seminar last week. Which I did.
- ([9:29]) What I’m doing for an entire week that I should have done long ago. I honestly cannot remember the last time I’ve done this.
- ([12:02]) The toxic addiction I have. When I give in to it, I’m just as bad as an alcoholic with a bottle of booze.
- ([13:45]) The silent lies I’ve been telling myself. I bet you do this too.
- ([14:55]) Why I can’t stop man-crushing on this online influencer. We’re really becoming the best of friends… he just doesn’t know it yet.
- ([16:45]) Why the past is a myth and doesn’t matter to me anymore. There’s only one thing, and one thing alone, we can actually control.
- ([17:55]) Who I want to meet in the “next life,” and it’s not who you think it is. But it’s SO important for me that you really get this message.
- ([18:55]) The crucial decision I made that gave me more empathy, love, patience, kindness, ambition, and peace. When you make this decision, you’ll start to live a life more blessed than you could ever have imagined.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.