I believe in real-life, tangible, supernatural miracles. And I’ve seen so many of them just in the past few weeks as I’ve handed my business back to God. Tiffany and I discuss what brought this on and where God is leading the company. The best part is, the miracles we’ve seen so far are only the beginning.
What is a miracle? Have you ever experienced one? Is it even possible to experience one?
I’m thrilled to welcome Hal Elrod the author of one of the most “miraculous” books in the world onto the show this week to help answer these questions.
Tune in to this week’s show to get to know Hal and discover…
- ([5:05]) What his first mentor taught him about “belief” and how it led him to break sales record after sales record in his first job. It’s the kind of belief you can have even when all belief in yourself has disappeared.
- ([5:50]) What he believes about limitations. Where they come from and who should take responsibility for them.
- ([7:00]) The greatest gift you can give those you love and those you lead. It’s not just the greatest gift, it’s what Hal believes to be the greatest responsibility we have as members of the human race.
- ([8:20]) How Hal broke 11 bones, bled to death, stayed dead for 6 minutes, was revived, slipped into a coma, and flatlined 2 more times… all within 6 days. It was the beginning of his lifelong adventure in learning how to overcome the inevitable adversities we all face, and it gave birth to his life’s work.
- ([15:30]) The 2 attributes almost all successful people develop on the road to success, despite overwhelming challenges. You’d be hard-pressed to find a successful person who did not develop these attributes.
- ([16:30]) What Hal learned from Jim Rohn about the real purpose of setting specific goals and working tirelessly to achieve them. Even if you don’t end up hitting your goals, what you gain will last forever and soon you’ll start aiming for goals you never, even in your wildest dreams, thought possible.
- ([20:10]) The magic ingredient that replaces fear when working to achieve your goals. But if you don’t apply this magic ingredient –unwavering determination – you have no chance of success.
- ([24:10]) How Hal’s cancer diagnosis became the best thing that ever happened to him, even though he only had a 20-30% chance of survival. In his extreme difficulty, he learned this immortal truth about the power of adversity and the extraordinary opportunity it presents when you decide to face it head-on.
- ([30:12]) The daily routine Hal developed to deliver his family from financial ruin during the 2008 recession. How this routine led to the creation of his first book, which has sold over 1.7 million copies worldwide.
- ([35:45]) Hal’s definition of the sometimes problematic word “miracle.” Whatever your religion or belief system, Hal believes and has spent the majority of his successful career helping people all over the world take ownership of their lives and experience real, tangible miracles.
- ([40:10]) How Hal’s new book was a clear answer to a desperate plea to God when I was ready to give up. I asked God for a formula that could help me overcome my challenges, and the next day the answer came in an interview Hal gave on the Jordan Harbinger podcast. It was too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.
Links mentioned on the show:
- “The Miracle Equation” book.
- “The Miracle Morning” book.
- Hal Elrod’s website.
- His Miracle Morning Facebook community.
- Hal Elrod’s Instagram channel.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and worksheets by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.
Subscribe to the show through Apple Podcasts and give us a rating and review. Make sure you put your real name and website in the text of the review itself. We will mention you on this show.