In another “on the road” recording, Tiffany and I have a conversation about how I’ve come to the place I’ve arrived at in my life right now. It feels appropriate as today, September 23rd, 2019, is actually my birthday. Birthday number 54. It’s a good time to reflect.
Tune in to discover…
- Why I feel like I’m living my best life now. It seems a strange thing to say when you consider that externally, my life is almost exactly the same as it’s been for several years.
- How uptight and impatient I used to be when traveling to speak at live events. The really awesome cars we’ve been renting on our trips have really changed my attitude about traveling nowadays.
- Why Tiffany is so surprised she hasn’t been given a ticket on our last 4 trips. It’s actually quite miraculous since her particular style of driving is more like a “Fast & Furious” movie than anything I’ve ever survived.
- The miraculous healing of the engineer with the bulging disc that occurred at Cliff Ravenscraft’s event. He kept saying, “Well that’s weird!” … which seems to be engineer-code for… “It’s a miracle!”
- Why Tiffany was desperate to hear from God while we were in Redding, CA, and how He came through for her. Why I stayed in my room and sent Tiffany to the service where she had her special experience, even though I thought it would cause her to quit her job.
- Why I started researching deprogrammers that specialize in getting people out of cults. What happened next had Lynn and I both doing the “ugly cry” with snot and everything.
- Just how enormously proud and arrogant I used to be. I admit it: I was a selfish bastard. But I’ve been humbled. Tiffany explains how she’s seen God’s hand in completely reforming my character.
- The top three worst things I’ve ever done. I’m ashamed and afraid none of you will ever want to listen to me ever again if I talk about this. But, I went ahead anyway.
- The top three best things I’ve ever done. Oddly, one of them came about from sitting on the floor and singing the Pink Floyd song “Comfortably Numb” at the top of my lungs.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.