Is it possible to mentally or spiritually attract wealth? I never used to think so. But lately, I’ve begun to think maybe it is, because we’ve experienced many instances in our business that just flowed to us inexplicably.
Many Christians have a problem with this subject. They think it’s voodoo or witchcraft or something. I don’t. But I’m not sure I understand it completely, which is why I’ve invited one of my best friends in the world, Cliff Ravenscraft, the Mindset Answer Man, onto this week’s show to discuss this topic with me.
Tune in to discover…
- ([3:47]) Why I hired Cliff to coach me personally. Even though we’re best friends, I was really worried at first because of some things I was hiding.
- ([7:40]) The growing unease I have when working with students struggling with a certain money mindset. They believe their money-making ability is tied directly to this one thing, which I disagree with.
- ([8:20]) How every belief comes attached with a consequence. The internal beliefs we have accepted about ourselves bring these consequences to pass.
- ([10:35]) The belief you have to eliminate to generate more money. Whether you want to work 2 hours a day or 16, it’s up to you and your belief system.
- ([12:10]) Why Cliff’s mastermind group told him raising his prices “slightly” was a BIG mistake. What they told him to do instead caused him to say… “Give me a break! That’s crazy!”
- ([18:26]) How Cliff figured out how to get paid more while working less. It also helped him become driven to overdeliver.
- ([21:14]) How to measure your true value and use this knowledge to charge clients what you’re really worth. HINT: people are not paying you for the amount of time you give them.
- ([27:47]) The upper-middle-class mindset and why it’s so damaging. What speaking with a billionaire friend of mine taught me about this mindset.
- ([34:02]) How Cliff clarifies and distills years of self-improvement learning. He fits it all into a 1-hour keynote address you can watch for free on his website, www.MindsetAnswerMan.com/Free.
Links mentioned on the show:
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.