This week Tiffany and I go deep into a topic I’ve become deeply attached to, even though I used to think it was a total crock.
And joining us about halfway through the show is author and speaker, Anthony O’Neal. Anthony is the author of a remarkable book called, “Debt-Free Degree: The Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Kid Through College Without Student Loans.”
Tune in to discover…
- ([8:30]) How my new thoughts and beliefs regarding “manifestation” brought an unexpected $50,000 into our business. Some wouldn’t call this miraculous, but it most certainly was.
- ([9:25]) How to be grateful in advance for something you don’t have. Why this is one of the hardest things of all for most of us.
- ([11:50]) The chance elevator encounter with Stu McLaren that brought Pete Vargas into my life. Now I’m in a special group with Pete and many other high-powered entrepreneurs who I didn’t realize had this trait in common with Pete and I.
- ([13:05]) The topic of my next book. How a meeting with Jeff Goins turned into the big idea for this book that taps into my core message in a deeper, more refined way than I had realized.
- ([14:20]) My daily manifestation routine. Though I used to think it was all woo-woo, I’m now seeing tangible positive results from this new practice.
- ([16:26]) 5 practical steps to experiencing manifestations in your life. They may sound counterintuitive, but they’re working for me and they fall in line with a specific teaching in the Bible.
- ([22:05]) Why many people who desperately pray to God for deliverance continue to fail. I used to do this too until God taught me an important lesson when I found a penny on the sidewalk.
- ([24:55]) An invitation to Inc. Magazine in Manhattan that helped me grow my copywriting business beyond what I believed possible. Without these “copywriter manifestations,” I never would have met and worked with these 4 superstars, who are now my friends.
- ([31:05]) How to help your kids go through college debt-free. Author Anthoney O’Neal joins us to discuss how to prevent all the problems of getting into serious debt for school.
- ([34:25]) Why kids who work 10 to 19 hours a week while in school become better students. How parents are handicapping their kids by not allowing them to earn this type of equity.
- ([37:20]) What you should take “off” the table when discussing how to pay for college with your kids. Starting this way will set you up for success.
- ([41:10]) The most important decisions your kids should make during their first 2 years of high school to prepare for college. Why colleges care more about the first 2 years of your child’s high school education.
- ([48:05]) Tiffany’s “tiny house” miracle. How a mega HVAC expense ended up costing only a small percentage of what it would have been.
Links mentioned on the show:
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.