This week we have a very special guest on the podcast: the Bookologist, Dr. Fred Jones.
Dr. Jones is a fascinating man who I greatly admire. He’s an author, a lawyer, a professor, and a coach. He helps entrepreneurs write their books, build their brands, and construct profitable businesses based on the core elements of their book.
His story is remarkable, as is his use of clarifying, memorable, and edifying language. I’ve rarely heard someone so full of unique tweetables.
Tune in to my conversation with Dr. Fred to learn…
- ([7:30]) How he discovered the world of self-publishing. It was a passion project one of his 13 siblings encouraged him to undertake as a gift for their father.
- ([9:30]) The harsh and seemingly unfair statement from his eighth-grade teacher that completely turned his life around. Luckily for him, she saw more in him that he saw in himself and wasn’t afraid to bring that to his attention.
- ([10:45]) How each of his 7 books went on to become #1 Amazon bestsellers. Several of them even became #1 bestsellers in multiple categories thanks to the self-publishing secrets he discovered.
- ([13:40]) The real purpose of an Amazon bestseller. HINT: It’s not the money, because there isn’t much. It has much more to do with this important type of perception.
- ([15:10]) What he and his 13 siblings have done every Saturday morning for the past 11 years without fail. They’ve even organized a board that oversees these weekly gatherings to ensure that what they’re doing is done properly.
- ([18:35]) How he helps his clients see the value in their struggles and scars. He describes their true meaning and purpose.
Links mentioned on the show:
- To get Dr. Fred’s help with your book, or to attend one of his live 3-day workshops, please visit his website at…. https://www.drfredjones.com/.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.