Are you lying to yourself about your business?
Worse still, do you believe the lie you’ve been telling yourself?
That’s what my co-host, Tiffany Laughter-Twining and I discuss on the podcast today, among some other personal and miraculous things that have been happening.
Tune in to discover…
- ([1:55]) How I completely blew my diet last week, and why I’m glad it made me feel horrible. This led to one of my keto-expert mastermind students helping me realize what I’ve been doing wrong in my eating plan all along.
- ([4:30]) The reward I’m giving myself for eating the OMAD keto diet for 60 days in a row. Tiffany is SUPER excited about it, because she benefits too.
- ([6:30]) The big fat lie most entrepreneurs tell themselves when they decide to go into business for themselves. They think they’re getting this elusive “holy grail” lifestyle, but they’re deluding themselves.
- ([9:05]) Why I’m seriously considering the opportunity to work with a new mentor in 2020. She’s one of the most sought-after and successful life coaches in the industry and has turned her $300k a year business into a $25mm a year powerhouse.
- ([11:03]) How your brain tricks you when you’re setting goals. I’m learning some really cool things that have helped me even more than the teachings of Tony Robbins.
- ([14:20]) Why the slave-driving lie you’re telling yourself is eating you alive emotionally. You’ve stepped into a trap that was supposed to set you free.
- ([15:16]) The “no-reason” reason to live your best life now, even while you’re working through difficulty and challenge. It’s the thing that’s been making me SO happy lately.
- ([21:11]) The 3 miracles that came to one of my students as a result of a writer’s workshop we had here in Spokane. Never in my wildest dreams would I have predicted that these kinds of things could come from a 3-day writing workshop.
- ([26:02]) How to get yourself promoted on my podcast. You can even broadcast your website, your social media channels, the whole 9 yards.
Links mentioned in this episode…
- Tara’s Keto Kitchen, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWByZYC29JJc9vKYaFgODfA
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.