Why are so many people afraid to show their true selves?
I was stuck in this way of living for a long time. But not anymore!
This week Tiffany and I discuss why owning your “wants” and your “successes” is not only an important part of the road to happiness, it also increases your charisma and draws more people to you.
Tune in to discover…
- (0:29) The secret sauce in our recent reality-TV-esque podcast episodes that has even my most “Vulcan-like” friends (who constantly suppress their emotions) hanging on every word. One of them admitted he wishes he could do what we’re doing, and I wish he would, because it would be AMAZING!
- (6:16) What the most beautiful thing in my life is right now. I don’t apologize for it or have to justify it to anyone.
- (10:27) Why I believe this particular political point of view is downright evil. The apostle Paul’s got my back on this one.
- (12:42) Why I think you’re crazy for telling me to suppress this part of my personality and my opinions. But I have to talk about it because the only way for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.
- (16:56) The 3 possible reactions we all have to everything that happens in life. By choosing the third of these reactions, I’ve become grateful for all of the challenges that come along, even my Parkinson’s disease.
- (19:24) A “little birdie” tip my youth pastor gave me to help overcome my troubled adolescent mind. It stuck with me all this time and still helps me escape victimhood whenever I’m tempted to succumb.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Doug Pew and Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.