In this week’s eccentric holiday podcast, Tiffany and I discuss subjects nobody wants to talk about. We get into what a real spiritual battlefield looks like and how the most irrational people have created such amazing things. Also, aliens…
You’ll want to try being irrational too after you hear what it can do for you, your business, and your writing.
Tune in to discover…
- ([0:54]) Why Tiffany keeps saying HELL NO! You’re probably thinking the same thing during the holidays.
- ([3:24]) What a “jump-to-conclusions” mat is, and what happens to you when you jump on that darn mat.
- ([5:10]) The demon hiding behind our coffee pots. Watch out or it might get you… or not… because that’s totally not what it does.
- ([6:00]) The true value of Paul’s words in Colossians. I’ll tell you why these words aren’t as scary as they seem and how they can motivate you.
- ([9:28]) How Satan speaks to you, and it’s totally not through telekinesis.
- ([11:12]) How we all have weird thoughts pop into our head, and it’s not just you! You are not going crazy, because it happens to us all.
- ([12:12]) Why it’s okay if you think your prayers aren’t being answered. Maybe they are being answered, but in the way you’d least expect.
- ([14:13]) Who’s giving you the idea to jump to conclusions. It’s probably not who you think.
- ([16:16]) Why it’s okay to not be perfect, and who made that possible for us.
- ([17:37]) What the hell is hell for?! It ain’t for me and it ain’t for you… that’s for sure.
- ([19:25]) How YOU can fix your mindset and shut the devil up! You’ll be surprised at the wonders it can do on your anxieties.
- ([20:24]) Why logic IS NOT a religion! There’s a reason why, and you’ll never guess it.
- ([24:06]) What a penguin nigh–tlight has to do with copywriting. It sounds stupid, but that’s how human psychology works.
- ([25:36]) Whether a $9,997 or a $97 watch is better. I know which one you’re thinking of, by the way.
- ([27:43]) How the creation of penicillin can help your business. The method may sound frightening, but the outcome is marvelous.
- ([28:52]) Our new marketing team members, Butter and Bobby, are pugs. No, really!
- ([30:12]) How logical thinking could ruin your business. Not everything in life makes sense, but if it works, it works.
- ([33:33]) The true meaning of life. Will the meaning help you as a copywriter?
- ([36:38]) Why irrational people have a lot more power than rational people. Some of the things irrational people say are outrageous, but honestly, it’s sales copy.
- ([41:20]) The rational answer to any irrational question… it’s aliens. The answer MUST be aliens.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.