In this episode of the Ray Edwards show, I will tell you all about the one magic sentence that can boost your sale now and give you 7 ways to invest your time better in the New Year.
But before we get into today’s show, let’s turn our Listener Spotlight on, Jamesalan19 who wrote in his podcast review:
Thank you for that. Make sure to post your review so I can turn the spotlight on you in the future.
Now, on to the show!
Tune in to discover…
- ([4:11]) The magic sentence that can boost your sales now! It will do wonders for you, you’ll see.
- ([6:50]) 7 ways to spend your time better in 2020. Remember, time is something you NEVER get back… so utilize it to its full potential.
- ([7:34]) Tip 1: The “sit-in-the-middle-of-a-room-and-do-nothing” secret to success. This is gonna feel strange, but just try it… I dare you!
- ([8:40]) Tip 2: The “move-it-or-lose-it” MUST DO. Really, you're gonna lose it. So… MOVE IT!
- ([9:18]) Tip 3: The “question everything” method to conquering your quest in life. Beware the power of the dark side of the thoughts you've always thought.
- ([11:32]) Tip 4: The “babble-to-yourself-in-the-corner” technique to free your mind and rule your life. Ignore the strange looks, sideways glances, and worried mothers shielding their children from you.
- ([12:59]) Tip 5: You're asking the wrong questions. “But Ray, I thought there were no bad questions.” That may be so, but are you asking it the right way?
- ([14:32]) Tip 6: The “do-less-to-gain-more” technique. It may sound crazy, but doing less can actually help you do WAY more.
- ([15:31]) Tip 7: Steal the ultimate leaf from the Army’s playbook. Answer this cosmic question, and you’ll reach greater heights than you ever imagined possible.
Did you know I also do a LIVE SHOW every weekday morning? It’s called “Ray Edwards LIVE at 5,” and it happens every weekday at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The one way to get the daily show is to JOIN our free online community – jump into my private Facebook group. Just search Facebook for “The Ray Edwards Copywriting Community.”
And finally… are you subscribed to this podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix, and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast, and they’re also fun for me to go in and read. Just click the link above to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review,” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Remember to Follow me on Instagram @rayedwards, where I actually answer my DM’s.
- Click here to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community and tune in to my LIVE show every weekday morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
- To subscribe to the podcast or leave a review on iTunes click here.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.