Today Tiffany and I talk about how setting a goal for the impossible will lead to the greatest outcomes. By the end of this episode, you will know the formula for setting an impossible goal and all the other steps that go along with it.
Tune in to discover…
- ([6:30]) How you can get more from me EVERY DAY! What you must do so you don’t miss out!
- ([7:05]) What failure will teach you that success won’t. You will be uncomfortable, but you will grow immensely.
- ([8:48]) The “fail with purpose” method. We all fail at some point, but what matters is how you decide to fail.
- ([11:50]) Why you NEED to set impossible goals. It’s a bonkers idea, but it really does work.
- ([15:34]) How to create your impossible goal. It all starts with a list… a long… long list.
- ([17:00]) Why Google should be your best friend for goal setting. Google knows almost everything, people! Utilize it.
- ([18:27]) How 25 failures are going to help you reach your goal. This is the scariest, but probably most necessary part of the goal achieving process.
- ([21:28]) The most important factor for setting all goals. If you leave this part out, there’s almost no point in setting the goals in the first place.
- ([26:02]) How you know you’re following God’s plan. You might not physically hear him, but he’ll always find a way to show you his path for you.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes by Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.