In today’s bonus installment of the podcast, I interview Pedro Adao, creator of 100X and the 31 Days of Wisdom Challenge. As we are getting over the hype of the new year and the beginning of a new decade, I thought it would be fitting to interview Pedro about how he went from a corporate real estate agent to a thriving entrepreneur.
Tune in to discover…
- ([1:46]) Why you should never underestimate your future based on your past. Pedro discovered this, and it changed his life in just 18 months!
- ([4:32]) What Pedro found that helped him overcome his fear… a fear that loomed over him every day for six whole months.
- ([6:33]) How his local faith-based passion project became a global movement!
- ([7:17]) The reason why Pedro sees radical faith as fundamental to a prosperous business. If used properly you could see the growth that he has seen in his program.
- ([10:13]) The marketplace miracle he experienced at his THIRD conference… I’ve never heard of anything like it before!
- ([10:51]) How he unknowingly prepared for this his entire life, but it took less than a year and a half to flip it all upside-down in the best way possible.
- ([12:16]) The revelation he made when he discovered he was living a double life. If you can relate to this, you might need to make a big change right now.
- ([15:01]) How 31 days changed Pedro’s life, and how 31 days could make you a whole lot wiser too!
- ([21:18]) Why we all need to stop throwing rocks in 2020. The true value of somebody’s wisdom will never be knocked over by the rocks thrown at them.
- I challenge you to try Pedro’s 31 Days of Wisdom Challenge by clicking the link right there.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at email@example.com. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes and designs by Taylor Hyatt.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.