In today’s podcast, Tiffany and I go LIVE and talk about why you need to stop judging yourself so much and how ultimately it will come back around to hurt you and your business. I also share my most recent revelation on how sharing more FREE content enriches my relationship with my clients, why it brings in more success, and how it can do the same for you too!
Tune in to discover…
- ([7:36]) Why we HATE being professional! Work is a lot more stress-free when you take out the stuck-up professional guidelines.
- ([8:01]) How your haters are your biggest fans. If they keep coming back to remind you how much they hate you, then why ignore them?
- ([11:07]) Why it’s IMPOSSIBLE to be the judge without being the defendant too. How can you be judging yourself when you’re judging other people?
- ([14:47]) Why I want to give you more content for FREE! I look back on when I started online marketing and I think, “Ick. Why did I do it like that?” Not anymore!
- ([17:29]) How to not be THAT chick. You know, the business you keep following to see if they’ll actually share valuable content.
- ([25:42]) Why you don’t need to avoid things like “mindful meditation.” You have a mind, don’t you? You’re not going to let any demons into your head. I promise!
- Go follow Tiffany on Instagram @Tiffanylaughter because she may just be the only Tiffany Laughter in the world and she’s got a lot to say.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
- Hey! Did you know I’m on TikTok? Follow me @therayedwards to get business tips and funny clips of me doing things I never thought I’d do.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.