What’s this… a daily podcast?!
I’m going to be here every day so you don’t miss out on anything I share. If you don’t already know, I have a show every weekday morning at 5:00 a.m. PST called Live at Five in my Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook group, and now you’ll be getting that same content here on The Daily Ray podcast show. Today is the first one, so you haven’t missed anything yet!
Today I’m going to talk about the social experiment I’ve been conducting and why giving more can get you a LOT more when you use social media the right way. There’s not a business out there that would not benefit from trying this little experiment out.
Click here to download or listen to this episode now.
Tune in to discover…
- ([1:02]) How I’ve increased engagement on ALL of my platforms. Just imagine what this social experiment could do for your audience engagement!
- ([3:00]) What you have to lose to take hold of your online presence. There’s a lot less to lose than you think… and you may even gain more.
- ([7:50]) Why I am posting a LOT of content on a LOT of platforms. What’s in it for me? A LOT!
- ([17:22]) What the heck is going on with Ray Edwards International?! I’ll tell you how we are going to do a little less so we can do more for you.
- Go check out @tarasketokitchen on Instagram.
- Don’t forget to join the Ray Edwards Copywriting Community Facebook Group so you don’t miss out on my weekday show, “LIVE at 5,” every morning at 5:00 a.m. PST.
- Hey! Did you know I’m on TikTok? Follow me @therayedwards to get business tips and funny clips of me doing things I never thought I’d do.
I’d love to hear from you. Tell me your biggest takeaway from today’s show on Twitter @rayedwards, on Instagram @rayedwards, and on Facebook too.
And if you’d like to share your manifestations or your miracles with us, please write in at [email protected]. We’d love to hear how God is working in your life.
Today’s show was produced by Kris Edwards with show notes Taylor Hyatt and designs by Juan Lopez.
Until we meet again may you prosper in all things: health, wealth, and wisdom. Now go live your most prosperous life.